DMSO * FREE DMSO & ALOE * LOWEST PRICES * WHOLESALE DMSO
ALOE VERA (2N1) - FEATURES & BENEFITS
**100% Aloe Vera Juice (Gel) (2N1)**
Early History of Aloe Vera. The early usage of this miracle product dates back to the ancient Egyptians, Chinese and Greeks. At the present time, folk remedies in Japan, South Africa, China, India and Mexico have used aloe for treatment of gastrointestinal, liver, skin and for treatment of bronchitis, asthma, burns, arthritis, and hair loss.
Chemical composition of Aloe Vera. Aloe contains polysaccharides, consisting of glucose, mannose, galactose, xylose, arabinose, organic acids, enzymes (aids to suppress inflammation), a protein containing 18 amino acids, wound healing hormones, vitamins, calcium, copper, potassium and others.
OUR PRICES: "You can pay less for cheap aloe but you won’t find better!"
- 100% ALOE VERA JUICE (2N1) (No water added)
- Our supplier of this 100% Aloe Vera Juice has met the "Good
Housekeeping" seal of approval from the industry
- Purity and Biological Activity are guaranteed
- 10% polysaccharides are guaranteed
- May be used as a skin care product. To use for skin care treatment,
apply onto skin with a cotton swab. There are many natural treasures and
nutrients that come from our miracle Aloe Vera. It imparts an emollient
or softening and soothing effect on the applied area of skin. It
moisturizes the skin. Our Aloe Vera Gel contains no greasy oils. It may
help to relieve pain deep beneath the surface associated with sore
muscles and joints. Aloe Vera Gel has been approved by the FDA (food and
Drug Administration) for treatment of burns and minor skin problems
- Aloe Vera Juice, or Gel, is a natural juice that is extracted from mature Aloe Vera and processed to preserve its miracle properties. For thousands of years it has been taken internally by many people throughout the world to help alleviate or control problems of arthritis, stomach ulcers, digestive problems, stiffness and soreness of the muscles and joints, etc. Aloe Vera has been approved by the FDA as a safe food additive. (See FDA Chapter One, Paragraph 172.510)
- Individually shrink wrapped for your protection
16 Fluid Oz. ****************** $6.95 Ea.
32 Fluid Oz. ****************** $12.95 Ea.
128 Fluid Oz. (1 Gallon) ********* $33.50 Ea.
Price List And Order Form Select Here
(Use this form for paying by secure credit card )
Price List And Order Form
(Use this form for paying by mail)